There are many ways to support Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County beyond a one-time cash donation. Leave a lasting impact on local families in need of affordable homes through a planned gift.
IRA Charitable Rollover
An IRA rollover allows people age 70½ and older to reduce their taxable income by making a gift to a qualified charity directly from their IRA.
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
Bequests are the most popular and flexible way to support our work through planned giving.
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Provide a hand up to hardworking, low-income families for generations to come
For more information, contact Katie Norris at (805) 485-6065 x 109 or email@example.com.